More and more, the business community is finding out that video can be an extremely productive way to both market and build brand engagement and loyalty. Video can be used effectively in many different ways. There may be times when we want a video to feel amateur or impromptu. But in most cases, our strategy can benefit from professional video production.
When it comes to marketing, virtually every survey shows that videos have the highest engagement or conversion level compared to text- or photo-based ads. We want interaction with our customers and they want video. One study found that over half of social media users prefer videos. Another indicated that 85% of social media users wanted more videos from their brands. Viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video compared to 10% when reading it in text. 96% of people have watched an explainer video to learn more about a product or service.
Benefits of Professional Video Production
There are a number of benefits that having your video professionally produced can provide for your business.
- Increased Reach: Professional video production allows you to reach a larger audience through online platforms, social media and other distribution channels. Videos are shared more often than other formats, so your customers do the work for you.
- Increased conversions: Professional video production creates videos that are designed to drive sales or lead generation. This can be done with clean calls to action and by helping the viewer understand the value.
- Increased engagement: Professional videos can often be more engaging and effective at holding the audience’s attention than DIY videos.
- Increased ROI: Professionally produced videos can be a cost-effective way to promote a product or service and can generate a strong return on investment. Well-produced videos are more likely to be shared and have a longer shelf life than DIY videos.
- Better storytelling: At its core, advertising is storytelling. Professional videographers have the skills and equipment to create visually compelling stories that help businesses to connect with their audience on a deeper level.
- Increased brand credibility: A professionally produced video can help to establish a company or brand as credible and trustworthy. As discussed in another article, nearly 2/3 of companies surveyed reported that social media marketing developed loyal customers. Videos can be a powerful tool for doing that.
What Kind of Videos Can We Have Produced?
Simple Social can produce a number of different types of videos depending on your needs. We can produce television and digital advertising videos that have the high production value you want and the message delivery you need. Similarly, our branding videos can help your website or sales team quickly and effectively communicate your brand message in a memorable way. Videos used for social media can also benefit from being professionally produced. High production quality conveys a level of quality that your competitors may not be able to match.
Other types of videos, such as curriculum or instructional videos can help your business operation. For example, creating videos for new hire training or showing staff a new product or process can both save you time and ensure the delivery is consistent.
The Simple Social Difference
Simple Social will do more than just make a video. Our Emmy Award-winning Director of Photography Sergio Munoz summed it up this way:
“Anyone can create a video, but not everyone can craft a video. Our entire creative team from our writers, art directors, producers, and production crew is focused on crafting stories that move people to action.”
We provide a complete video production serving from concept to final editing and delivery of your video. Schedule a free consultation with us so we can learn about your business and its needs. We can put you on the path to increased marketing success.